Ideas Into Action
As an entrepreneur I'm sure you have no shortage of ideas. We find inspiration everywhere - conversations with others, while reading articles, listening to music, reading emails...even shopping at the grocery store. The challenge is...what to DO with all those ideas?? How do you go from idea to result?
I can help. If you're...
- Not making the progress you want to make,
- Feeling stuck,
- Unsure where to start, and/or
- Having trouble focusing on one project at a time...
I can help. I love, love, love helping my clients stay accountable and in action. We brainstorm about ideas and how to execute them. Then I help them get where they want to go. I’ve got a ton of resources and ideas. Most importantly, we work together. Being an entrepreneur can be a lonely journey, but it doesn’t have to be.
Right now I have a few spaces available in my private Ideas Into Action 90-day program. In this program we’ll walk through my 6-step process for taking action on your idea. Privately, one on one. Together. By the end of our time together you WILL have results.
Here's how it works:
- I only accept a few people into the program (I want to make sure we're a good "fit")
- To set an appointment with me, you'll fill out a short application (only 4 questions)
- You'll also make a good faith deposit of $47 (please note - it's not about the money - just my way of making sure you're serious)
- I'll call you, we'll chat and we'll see if we're a good fit.
- If you're accepted into the program, I'll apply your deposit to your first month's tuition.
- If we decide we’re not a good match, no worries, I’ll refund your deposit and we’ll still be friends.
- Either way, you'll get actionable advice you can use right away.
So...are YOU ready to take action? To apply simply click this button:
LeeAnn is awesome! Taking her program was one of the smartest decisions I made, saving me time, money and unnecessary/unwanted angst. She is a rare find, a subject matter expert who is personable, smart, pragmatic and incredibly insightful. LeeAnn never ceases to amaze me with her endless array of valuable, tangible tips and resources that appear to be pulled out of her magic bag of tricks. Her training calls are comprehensive and pertinent yet never contain an overwhelming amount of information. LeeAnn’s information, feedback and guidance provides so much value for money that I believe it to be a very wise investment. I feel very fortunate to have found LeeAnn and would highly recommend her!
Carlann Fergusson Propel Forward LLC
I felt constricted from my notions of how I was supposed to market. I had spoken to several friends who were consultants and their approach just didn't fit me. LeeAnn helped me find my own style of connecting with others that didn't feel like marketing at all. It boosted my confidence and my business.
LeeAnn SAVED my business! Seriously. As a multi-passionate entrepreneur I wear many hats designing, creating and implementing new products and services for my customers. Unfortunately, doing so many tasks not only overwhelms and exhausts me, but prevents me from running my business at peak performance. Enter LeeAnn Webster. Within a month, LeeAnn reorganized my entire operation, constructed new on-line systems … including customer service management and new website designs. She is a high energy “doer,” fun, optimistic and easy to work with. There is no job too large or too small that she can’t handle with ease and grace. She’s talented, detail oriented and simply genius when it comes to creating and organizing systems. LeeAnn has helped me build a profitable business and given me peace of mind!Cherry Norris www.CherryNorris.com